How are you finding business in this climate?

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Same same, but different

I'm so proud of my sister, Sally, who has published her first book! It's a great read [I got to read the manuscript] - She has a brilliantly amusing style of writing that is honest and inspiring. OK you may think I'm bias but it was the ever increasing list of emails she was given from people asking her to include them in her emails sent home from her travels that motivated the book, so it's not just me.


So am I being bias? Well there is only one way for you to find out.


You can get it from Waterstone's, WhSmiths and Amazon.


Title: Same same, but different.

Author: Sally Wootton.

ISBN: 978-1-907728-09-9


"This book isn’t intended as a travel guide, or novel, but is a way of sharing my amazing travel experiences in Greenland, Australia, Southeast Asia, New Zealand and Colombia with others – those who have travelled and those who have yet to. But also to inspire those who’ve ever heard themselves say, ‘I’d love to travel’, but never thought they’d be able to, to realise that it is possible, if you really want it enough."


Sally also has her own blog at www.sallywootton.co.uk so your feedback and reviews are welcome. xxx

No comments: