How are you finding business in this climate?

Thursday, June 3, 2010

innov8 graphic design is an I-ntarsia Reseller for I-Next

We have now been an I-ntarsia Reseller for a while and I can honestly say it's one of the best business decisions I have made.

innov8 graphic design is about exactly that - Graphic Design, so to have a fully comprehensive content management system that just slots in to our designs is something we have been waiting for, for a long time. Plus with the technical team available for any queries or problems we are fully set to provide any kind of website from a basic brochure site to a full e-commerce shopping experience. The level of security with an I-ntarsia site is brilliant so there are no worries there either. So from as little as £15 a month our clients can really use their websites as a marketing tool to grow their businesses as well as much more.

Being an I-ntarsia Reseller for I-Next enables us to say 'yes' to what our clients ask for in a website, whatever size, shape style of website our clients want, we can deliver. Completely bespoke designs without template restrictions telling us where things should go on a page. It really has made the possibilities endless.

No comments: